Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Fiance Tag a.k.a The Boyfriend Tag

Hello everybody! It's Hunter here and I have a few questions for Vin to answer. He was a butt during some of these, but it was still good fun!


Where did we meet?

Are you serious!? We just did like a whole post on this last week. Ugh fine. We met at Disney World.

What was our first date?

Uhhhh. Well our first date would have been in college. So the mixer? But we also really should count us eating together as Brad and Hunter in high school. Technically we have had a lot of first dates.

Where was our first kiss? Hehehe

Sober? Epcot. You not sober? Vanderbilt campus

Thanks babe. Thanks a lot. Yes it's true I loved to drink back in my college days. I was really upset with my parents and someone took advantage of me. No no no. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I was actually the one to try and kiss him while drunk. But yeah the other two "first kisses" have both been at Epcot-- Crazy!

Did you know I was the one?

Yes. I actually remember telling my grandma that I was going to marry you. She didn't call me crazy or anything like that. I think she knew that I didn't just randomly say things like that and so she knew I would fight for you. I knew at 13 without a doubt, I had to get to know you more and it just grew and grew and grew.

Ok so after wiping happy tears right now.... 

First impression of me?

Easy... You were straightforward, hilarious, and cute. I was strongly attracted to you but knew you were a small thing that packed a punch. Yep, that's exactly what I thought of you.

When did you meet my family?

I met your dad on that first trip. I met your mom in New York. Uhhh I didn't meet the rest of your family until 2013... Yeah

Who said “I love you” first?

I did. Totally was me!

What is the first thing I wish you didn’t do?

Get the expense gas... Or use the contact lens placer to put in my contacts.

Scary that you know those off the top of your head.

What is something you wish I didn’t do?

*Laughing* You know this because you are laughing. Using the word literally when it's not in the right context. Some of the self doubt.

What is my shoe size?

8 and half

What would I eat every day if I could?

Chicken. No you already do that. I mean seriously you have chicken at some point every day.

Do I have any weird obsessions, if so-what?

Cleaning, organizing, reading anything and everything. I don't know. I don't think a lot of your obsessions are weird.

Do we have any traditions as a couple?

GOLDEN GIRLS!!!!!! We also have to have a jump picture at Disney World. We refuse to let each other hum alone. Playing tag in the parking lot to spend us up to get to the car when we park in the boondocks. I'm sure there are loads other.

What was our first roadtrip?

We were with Carolina and Edwin. We went to Myrtle Beach and we all hated it. We ended up going to the mountains.

What is my favorite restaurant?

Dang man yours is harder than mine.

PF Changs

Yeah yeah. Oh oh oh Chick-fil-a.

Gosh darn it. What's my favorite sit down then smarty?

Liberty Tree Tavern but you also love Columbia Harbor House, and locally you love Swens.

You are good.

What do we argue about the most?

Our self doubts. We are constantly telling each other to stop bashing on ourselves. Maybe we should listen...

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

We both do. We are doing life as a three legged race!

THAT'S PERFECT!

If I am watching TV what I am watching?

Whatever we have the tv on. Well we don't watch anything specific. Ok the Golden Girls, Designing Women, Astronaught Wives Club, Good Witch, -- Oh I see your point. But my point is that you rarely watch TV alone.

I'll give him that one. I don't like watching TV alone unless it's the Golden Girls

What is one food I do not like?

Pork roast in a crockpot.

What drink do I order when we go out to eat?

Depends. You like wine. But you are also a whiskey girl. You also enjoy a good cold one.

What is my favorite kind of sandwich?

Meat, cheese, and bacon. Wait bacon is a meat.

*Laughing together*

What is one talent I have?

Finding out crap out. You are a bloodhound for information. But you are so very talented. I'm not just saying that for the blog either. You are an amazing mom, teacher, boss, runner, pole dancer, dancer, artist, and many other things.

*Blushing* Thank you.

What is my favorite music?

Seriously?!?! That's a stupid question. We both love ALL music. From Bieber, Sinatra, Garth Brooks, NSYNC, A7X, R5, Pantera, etc.

What is my favorite Sports team?

Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Atlanta Braves, and Vanderbilt

Who is my best friend?

Me. Ok and then Jessica and Carolina

Do/Have I played any sports?

You played basketball and softball. But you play golf and tennis now. Granted you dance too.

Even I'm impressed that you know that.

What can I spend hours doing?

Make-up, blogging, talking, shopping, planning a Disney trip, dancing, reading, playing Pottermore

What-

Oh wait that's me.

If I could live anywhere, where would it be?

You want to live in Florida in the summer but come home in the winter.

Dang straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment